Friday, May 11, 2012

Larry the Lamb

If you are familiar with the cartoon or comic 'Shaun the Sheep', then you'll certainly find that this real-life sheep is just like Shaun.

Read it out!

I was lucky enough to grow up in the country with a variety of pets. One of my favourites was a sheep, Larry, who I hand-raised from a tiny, tail-wagging lamb into a big, woolly sheep. We were great mates, and I'd walk him most days after school. I didn't need to lead him or collar him; he'd just walk right to me like a dog.

One day on our stroll, he paused halfway down the drive. I carried on, while Larry calmly stood and watched. As I was about to reach the end of the driveway, I heard a galloping sound behind me. I turned to see Larry heading straight for me at full speed.

Just as he was about to bowl me over, Larry put the brakes on and skidded past with a twinkle in his eye. From that day on, he performed this hilarious act everytime we went for a walk, always managing to just miss me. Who said sheep are dumb?

By: Stacey Tajber
Adapted from Reader's Digest May 2012


P/S: Who said sheep are dumb? Not Me!

Shaun The Sheep: Well,well,well...
(Read from left to right)







0 comments:

Post a Comment